Monday, July 27, 2015

Oh. My. Goodness.

I've spent the past weekend talking until I was hoarse...
laughing until I 
 Just. Could. Not. Breath.

[And walking in the sun until I felt like I was melting... 
Which wasn't really all that long. ha.] 
I shared so much with these gals through the years 
– especially through high school 
as we attended the same school and church together…
[I couldn't resist trying to pull together 
a little 'children of the corn photo - lol]
Life has led us in many different directions 
and it was SO GOOD to gather together - 
 And. Just. Be. 
With no real agenda... 
 And it was surprisingly easy to step back into these 
very comfortable friendships..
THANKS SO MUCH to Vicki and Emily 
for pulling this together!!
 [Photo Cred: Terrie Scott Biggs]
I loved every minute of it. 
And we surely missed those who couldn’t be with us!
[Of course we gained an extra in the photo above -
Look at the little boy in the back - HA.]
Hey - let's not wait THIRTY YEARS 
[or more - ha] 
to do this again!!!

No comments: