Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I took a little side trip to

The Montgomery Curb Market a week or so ago --
And - YUM.
They had figs in season. 
[Our figs won't be ready up this way until August...]
 SO I bought a few and made these yummy fig pizzas...
 VERY easy to do - especially if you buy your crust pre-made.
[I got these at the dollar tree --  two in a package.]
The ones on the right are simply goat cheese with figs sliced on top... 
And the ones on the left have ricotta, procuitto, figs... 
and topped with spinach when they come out of the oven. 
[Oops - BOTH were drizzled with honey after the figs were put on!]
 
YUM.
I ate them for dinner -- 
and then again for lunch the next day.
But I have to say, that as much as I loved THEM  -- 
Figs don't necessarily mix well with my body's crazieness...
still... I can eat them in moderation...

No comments: