Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Despite all the fun we had at the Wonderland Crop

I really did do some scrap-booking.. and for my sponsors- 
Let me assure you that I scrapped at least 30 of the 38 hours...
[including teaching a class!]
Here's some of the pages I completed - 
I'm still enjoying instagram --- and WalGreens will now print 8x8s [yay!]
Love this adorable photo of MK and Craig!
I've had this balloon paper for ages - and finally had it with me to put 
some of our yearly balloon photos on!
Thanksgiving and Fall is probably my favorite time of year -
this is a quick re-cap of the weekend.
[I love mixing patterned papers!]
And those are BRADS, y'all!
I cut the 'file folders' on this paper so I could slip my photos 'inside' -
Love the little teepees and trees on the paper on top.
Some random Mardi Gras photos that I needed to stick down -
On both of these layouts I used
 my over-lapping journal / tag approach to embellish - ha.
And I stepped out of my comfort zone on this one 
with the all-white background. 
SO NOT ME.
 But I love it when others do it.
And I REALLY like this one too.
I doodled around the photos and used stickers from my 'goodie bag.'
[Craig and his fishing buddies.]
This documents the time I totally crashed
 another convention's workshop.
 It's 8.5x11 and will go into my 'event' album - as will the ones that follow...
I'm trying to do just a page or two of each event / group that I create with throughout the year... This crop was for the Cerebral Palsy Foundation. 
This is my regular group of gals that I try [so hard!] to get together with monthly.
We did a big birthday bash last summer that was loads of fun.
And this one is the CF Crop last year when super heroes was our theme.
And lastly a few pics from the all-day class with Sunny.
Such a treat! 
So, that's it.  
I'm a pretty simple scrapper - and using kits makes life so much easier for me!
[It's already all coordinated!]
All of these pages were made from kits from Noel Mignon.

No comments: