Monday, March 16, 2015

So last week was a busy week  -

Full of training [we had a great group!]

Getting up early to be ready for each day...

The time-change about killed us –
 Prepping for my class at the end of the month – 
Art Journaling!


Stitching up a little something fun [and useful!] – 
deets coming soon, I promise!

and meeting up with a sweet on-line friend in real life.
So fun to meet someone for the first time 
and jump from topic-to-topic as we visited together!

[I was a total fan-girl! 

Yes. I asked her to sign my copy of her book]
PHOTO CREDIT - Elizabeth Dillow 
[Thanks!]
I was so tired when I got home Friday evening that I fell asleep on the couch and didn’t hear the phone ring the TWENTY times my sweetie called to check on me – 
the oldest had to come up to make sure I was alive –

And I was… groggy, – but breathing… 
I wonder if my iron is low again – or am I just old?!
On Saturday I took the time to be with some of my Scrappy Wacky Friend
[did I get that right? Wacky Scrappy?] 
It’s always a joy to get together and visit and share crafty fun. 
[And I got a few pages done too – 
but honestly, mostly because I knew I had a scrapbook blog post 
coming up Wednesday – ha.]

The youngest came into to town so I made a pot of chicken and dumplings for him – 
and, I’ve gotta say – it is
 SO MUCH BETTER if you boil a whole chicken and take it off the bone…

And then we had a wedding on Sunday that was held up on the mountain. 
It was such a beautiful day to be outside. 
[Shhh - I hope to give them a water-color of their cake - ]

No comments: