Wednesday, February 4, 2015

I am so happy

to be back 'in class' with Junelle!
 
 Saturday was the 'open house' 
and she gave everyone a quick [free] 
preview of what we can look forward to 
these next few weeks---
 I LOVE sketching with Junelle!
[She really does make me feel like we're 
sitting next to each other, just talking it through -- ] 
So today, I wanted to give you a little look into my process --
 After talking through the sketches 
we work in whatever medium we choose 
[art journal - wooden blocks - canvas, etc.] 
Then it's time to pull out the paint -- 
Note - she doesn't walk you through this part in the 'Open House' -- but she'll take you step-by-step in class --
I just couldn't wait to get started!
 And before you know it, you've got finished project -- 
[I may go back and add a couple of balls of yarn and knitting needles to the one at the top, like this one has...]


They remind me of the tree next to the youngest's apartment 
[there's an art center next door 
Fun!

No comments: