Monday, January 26, 2015

Just another regular week

in my work life anyway - I had a quick over-night in Montgomery so we could nail down some plans for training staff this next year -- 
We accomplished a lot!
And, of course: it rained while I was on the road - 
it's becoming a joke between me and Craig - 
But I really think the Lord is trying to teach me 
a little trust lesson through it all --
[I was sitting in a parking lot when I took this picture - 
NOT driving. Ha -- ]
I got back in town just in time to join a great group of [mostly] ladies who are getting ready for the Priscilla Shirer LIVE event that will be held here in Huntsville in April - 
LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE
I love her Bible Studies - and have heard her live in person [wonderful!]
This day will be GREAT - her brother, 
Anthony Evans is joining her for the music!
Let me know if you plan to attend and 
we can meet up and try and sit together!!
 
Most of you know that my sweet aunt who has had failing health for a while passed away during the week [see post below] 
so my sister and I spent Saturday with family - 
So good to be together - 
But also so very sad...
This is my mom and two of our dad's sisters - 
They are truly two of the most 
courageous and strong women that I know -
And, oh how they love[d] life.
Please keep my Aunt Pauline's family in your prayers as they go through the grieving process  - and also, my sweet Aunt Christine, who is the last surviving sibling.
How does it feel 
to no longer have your brother[s] or sister[s]?
I can't EVEN begin to imagine.
May the Lord's peace be with them all -- 

No comments: