Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I wanted to share

a few layouts I did with photos from last fall.
 [I LOVE this time of year!]
This gorgeous tree is at DavID Crocket State Park, near the cabins, 
and I couldn't resist putting a favorite scripture with it. 
The Skunk Train!
A wonderful get-a-way!
[Northern California]
Just a few favorite photos -
at home and out and about...
I had such a wonderful time at our family reunion
 -- despite the sadness of not having Mama with us - 
LOVE those cabins at Joe Wheeler!
We've SO ENJOYED getting back into camping with sweet friends!
LOVE the crunch of leaves under my feet!
And here's one from a few years back - still a favorite -
[I think this one was in the Hobby Lobby magazine -?]
I wanted to invite you all to join in with out on-line crop 
over at the Faith Based Pages group on face book - 
November 10-14.
click here to go there - 

No comments: