Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Hey y'all - I was tagged

 in the scrap booking blog hop fun that's making the rounds on the internets...
 Here goes!

1. What am I working on right now? Seriously - I've been dissecting albums and putting the pages in NEW [American Crafts] albums that are centered on people we love, things we do, places we go, and all about us, naturally [a - la Stacy Julian and Library of Memories -] It is SO MUCH easier to find a photo this way - MUCH easier than trying to remember what year it was taken ---
2. How long does it take me to create a project? A layout? I can do that in as little as 15 minutes or I may take as long as several days - just depends... but I'm mostly a quick scrapper - I use kits that have everything coordinated for me to use -- 
 
3. What are my favorite things to create with at the moment? My kits from Noel Mignon, hands down. [Take a look at her stuff HERE -]
4. How does my writing/creating process work? I almost always start with photos - usually more than I will use in the finished layout - I crop and combine them into a sensible [to me!] pattern and then add the patterned paper and embellishments around them -
5. How do I become inspired and stay inspired? I enjoy seeing other people's layouts - but, honestly, most of mine are based on magazine advertisements [I like that clean, graphic style -]
6. What is my signature style? I notice trends in my stuff from time to time - I had a 'circle' period where I used GIANT circles on just about every page... and I've had a 'multiple tag' period where I'd gather a bunch of tags together and journal over all of them... currently, I think I'm in a  banner period - I just can't get enough of banners - all shapes and sizes... I love to use patterned paper as my background paper, and I'm loving these giant instagrm prints from costco --  But mostly, I think my pages are pretty clean with graphic lines that let the photos shine -- 

Now to tag some friends - Viji - Kathy - and Cindy - come on, girls - get your blogs updated and show us what you've been working on!!

No comments: