Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Y'all know I've been taking some art classes

on-line these past couple of years and 
I DO ENJOY 
creating big pieces and canvas pieces...
[I'm working on something with wood that I think you'll all enjoy!]
But I love my art journals 
- a place where can I play with techniques and styles 
and colors, 
and markers, water colors, acrylics... 
A place to have fun - 
Here's one I did a few weeks ago -- 
and while I might appear to be 'on the fence' about a lot of things,
I hope those that know me well, know that 
I'm a Bible-Believing-People-Loving person 
who believes we all have the choice to follow God and His directives
or not...
And we all fall short at some point or another, don't we?
"For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God’s glorious standard."
Romans 3:23 - NLT

No comments: